Meeting the Neighbours

The Whole Health Group remains undecided about Russell joining the group. He is just a super friendly guy, I tell them.  He has to exercise some common sense exclaims Austin. We can't do that again. It is just too dangerous for us! Turning to Russell, I tell him it is generally not a high point in your life when Austin demonstrates more common sense than you. "I don't like to judge a book by its cover" Russell responds in his defence. "Plus I think we should get to know the neighbours."
Here's a thought says Austin. When you meet a burly scarred cussing stranger in the woods in the middle of the night who is missing part of an ear, do not run up to him and ask "How are ya doin'? How are ya doin'?". He is going to chase you up a tree! It was a miracle we were able to reach you.
Oi! My aching back, mutters Daisy. I need me another piece of that birthday cake.

Always the optimist...or the fool says Austin.

Where the birthday boy put the remains of his cake today.  And don't think Daisy does not know exactly where it is.  She is working out how to get to it right now.  This will be nothing compared to plucking Russell out of the top of a tree, says Daisy.

Comments

Popular Posts