Fatty Cat

As the round ball of fur rolled across the floor struggling to pull her leg warmers higher than her ankles, I expressed my surprise that she was only just now noticing her weight gain. "After all Rose", I tell her, "I have been calling you Fatty Cat for the last month."  Giving up on the leg warmers but still huffing and puffing, Rose rolls onto her back displaying her wide girth and says, "I thought you were being sarcastic!"
"Ummm, no" I respond carefully understanding this new shock will be difficult for Rose in her current 'Fatty Cat' condition. "Have you not noticed that you can no longer jump up onto the couch?"
"Why do you think I was trying to get my leg warmers on?" Rose huffs back at me shifting her large girth to get more comfortable. "What on earth is happening here?" she exclaims.
"From the way Daisy is giggling over there in the corner, I suspect she may have pulled a swaperoo on your training plan", I observe to Rose.
"Let me at her!" Rose demands. "C'mon roll me in her direction. Give me a good shove....oh just forget it and pass another donut."

Comments

Popular Posts