The Juice

I am on the juice. Unfortunately I told half the county that information before my wiser family members told me that 'the juice' actually means steroids. That also explains why Austin became very excited at this pronouncement.
"You should try having the attitude of a Rottweiller with a skinny little body," Austin says. "I need to get on 'the juice' and pump it up!"
In the interests of keeping both Austin and I out of jail, I shall clarify that I am juicing....with a juicer...and I have no idea what else that may mean out on the street....
It all started with an invitation to join a Facebook group. It was sent to me in error. Normally I am a highly suspicious Facebook user but for some odd reason I accepted the invite to join the 40 Day Juice Feast. Because it was sent to me in error, I then received a friend request from a woman I do not know to become friends on Facebook.  That is something I never ever do but I really wanted to be part of the 40 Day Juice Feast and we had to be 'friends' for me to join the group. So I accepted her friend request...and now I am juicing.  Daisy is juicing too but not because she has any interest in health. Daisy just imbibes anything and everything that anyone else might possibly be imbibing with the sole intent of imbibing lots and lots and lots.
We have been juicing for over a week. My new group sends me recipes for two juices a day plus a grocery list for the week. Daisy and I love our morning juices which tend to be fruit based. We are touch and go on the afternoon juices that are more veggie based.
I will tell you though that we both have lots of energy and a spring in our step. Also, between you and me, our bodies are a bit trimmer but don't tell Daisy that because she will stop juicing.

Daisy and I enjoying Creamy Pineapple Juice.  To enjoy it too, juice 1/2 pineapple, 1 mango, 1 cup blueberries.  Then whisk in 1/2 cup plain yogurt.

Comments

Popular Posts