Flying Dragons and other Great Beasts

It was quite the desperate scene I came upon this morning.  While Daisy frantically hopped up and down on the weight scale, Austin was desperately squinting at the computer screen.
"How much?" Daisy yells at Austin "How much can it carry?"  Daisy snags another hamburger while attempting to exert the most pressure possible on the scale.
"It says here that it can carry up to 25 lbs" Austin responds
"Phew" Daisy responds while rolling off the scale.
"Let me on" Austin exclaims grabbing his hamburger while bouncing over to the scale.
"I am going to take a wild guess that the pair of you spotted the massive Great Horned Owl with the five foot wing span that has been swooping around our property lately?" I comment.
"I don't know about that", Daisy responds "but I will tell you that some great flying fire breathing beast blocked out the sun this morning during our stretching session!"

Comments

Popular Posts