Relief Guy

Every now and then the other adult who apparently lives here too appears.  I was in an incredibly stressful busy time during his last appearance and turned over the reins of the whole health group to his stewardship.  It seems I have entirely missed the point as that is the time I definitely should be with my group.  Understanding that now, it was a delight to be back with my group today.
We had such fun catching up.  I was curious about the knowledge they imparted to the relief guy and asked them how it had gone.  They tell me that the relief guy quite firmly believes that he is training them.  Oh how we laughed and laughed and laughed - even Monty!

Comments

  1. Ouch, poor relief guy. That is always been the way with the commissioned, they think they run things. Lol.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts