I Ran I Think

I believe I ran this morning during our exercise routine.  Austin says it was more of a lumber; however, I tell Austin that I am sure I was challenging the land speed records.  Austin tells me that at one point I did migrate from a lumber up to a gallump but that was about it.  Well all I know, I tell Austin, is that my hair briefly stirred in the breeze I created.  It was just Austin, Monty and I during the 'running' portion of our whole health group regime.  Daisy yet again produced her whole health plan with the highlighted section emphasizing minimal physical activity.  Daisy tells us that she will definitely continue to participate in our group discussions.  Good for you, I respond.  It is very important to maintain a healthy state of mind.  Oh no, Daisy corrects me.  I am only coming to those sessions on the off chance that Rose brings another platter of food.  She has also decided to join us for our stretching regime prior to the run.  Daisy says she needs to get limbered up because the little girl that cares for her has told her that toe nail painting season is just around the corner.

Comments

Popular Posts