Life's Little Rhythms

Running, I tell Austin, has a rhythm.  When you run, you have got to get yourself into the groove and then maintain that rhythm in order to maximize your exercise output.  I am having trouble keeping in the rhythm when you have to stop and sniff everything in the field.  It was quite  disastrous for me this morning when you stopped suddenly and then clotheslined me so I was left lying flat on my back in the dirt.  Not only am I not maintaining my rhythm when you do things like that, it is also quite questionable that I will even be able to get back on my feet.  Really? says Daisy.   I have noticed that eating has a rhythm too.  However, I find when I lie on my back not only do I improve my rhthym but I also increase my input too....and my output.

Comments

Popular Posts