Finally... Music and Dance Moves

"FINALLY, Finally, finally...after 8 long dry years the stereo is hooked up again!", I rejoice in our session this morning. "It is time to dip into that wonderful vinyl collection and pound some music through those speakers that are my height."
"Good news too", I tell the group as Daisy sniffs the speakers with some concern and Austin prepares to lift his leg on the other one.  "We are just in time for that honoured tradition at Halloween!"
Now that gets Daisy's attention.  "Candy!?!" she exclaims with glee.
"Umm, no, even better.  The Rocky Horror Picture Show"
Slapping my vinyl on the turntable, I call out to the group "Time Warp!"

It is just a jump to the left
And then a step to the right
With your hands on your hips 
You bring your knees in tight
And it's the pelvic thrust...
That really drives them insane
Let's do the time warp again
Let's do the time warp agaaaiin...


"Can we have candy now?" asks Daisy
"No!", Austin replies. "I want to do the Time Warp again.  I really like those moves!  Can I wear the bustier this time?"

"Shut off that devil music" Daisy demands.







Comments

Popular Posts