Love is in the Air

Happy Valentine's Day, I call out to my group during our morning exercise.  Still in the throes of excitment I exclaim "Love is in the air!"  Alright says Austin.  I hate to break this to you but calling snow "love" is not going to make this winter end any earlier.  What?! You guys don't know about Valentine's Day? I ask.  My goodness, it is a day to make sure everyone special in your life knows that you love them for being there, I tell the group.  And don't go all commercial on this either, I continue.  It just take three words...I love you...that is all.  Can't do it, says Daisy.  I just can't do it in three words.  Now that's the spirit Daisy, I say. Take more words.  Let Austin know how special he is.  You guys have been together for 9 years and through some pretty horrible times together too.  I can tell you mean alot to each other so take all the words you need.  Austin?  responds Daisy.  What are you talking about? I have been trying to figure out how to say "I'd love a steak" in three words.

Comments

Popular Posts