Little House in the Big Woods....Sort Of.

I am told today that my new washer and dryer are on back order and will not arrive for another month. That means more Big Woods style laundering.   There are laundry facilities at the loghouse so every day I walk along Miss Moose's trail with my laundry basket in order to wash my clothes.
Doing the laundry - Big Woods style.

It all feels very 'Laura Ingalls' until I arrive at the loghouse and start loading my dirty clothes into the high efficiency Bosch washing machine.

There is some concern among members of the Whole Health Group about running into Miss Moose on our walk through the woods.  Austin and I have concocted a plan for that eventuality.  I will throw my hamper of dirty clothes at Miss Moose and while she is busy trying to get our dirty underwear out of her antlers we shall retreat with haste.  Daisy is pondering the viability of this plan.  Whatever...while she ponders Austin and I will get the heck out of there.

Daisy deciding if it is safe....

Comments

Popular Posts