The Rose is Back

I was so excited this morning to see that Rose had re-joined our group.  I tell her that her hibernation was way too long.  Rose confesses that she has actually been out of hibernation for a couple of weeks now.  She tells me that she heard a nasty rumour that I was actually begging the dogs for guidance and she just didn't think she would ever be able to look me in the eyes again after hearing that.  In my defense I tell Rose that things became very bleak.  Why even Austin stopped speaking to me after I knit his sweater too large and then had to tear the whole thing apart. Rose, I tell her, I think that Daisy may have even bit me although it was kind of hard to tell since she does not have teeth anymore.  I definitely felt some gumming on my arm during one of our exercise sessions.  Daisy insists that my arm simply got in the way of her trying to sample some of the compost that blew around in a wind storm.  Everything just went blank, I frantically tell Rose.  No inspirations, no messages, no exercises...nothing.  Now that you are back, I am so looking forward to starting my running program tomorrow.  Tomorrow! Rose responds in alarm.  "I am sitting here sweating in these leg warmers and you are talking about tomorrow!  Get shaking that booty around the field NOW".  Oh Rosie, it is so good to have you back.

Comments

Popular Posts