Springy Curls

This fine weather has Austin in a very chirper mood.  No more need for sweaters or shivering for want of a sweater.  Green tufts of grass are peeking through the brown fields and purple crocuses are popping up in our garden.  The smells and sights are wonderful Austin says.  Agreeing with him I was really enjoying our walk this morning until I looked over to see Austin merrily peeing on the electric fence line again.  Austin, I exclaim, please pay attention to what you are doing.  I have just finished fixing that fence and know for a fact that I have the electricity volts ramped up to unprecedented levels.  I know the signs of spring are beautiful to behold but you have got to pay attention to what you are doing.  I know what I am doing, responds Austin.  I noticed this morning that my curls are starting to let go and I want to tighten them up a bit.  Not on my leash line! I sharply retort.

Comments

Popular Posts