Strategic Reviews

Daisy has been keeping up with the news to  help prepare her for her political life.  Her commentary on current events is often too ripe to share here;  however, this morning she opened up with a whole new aspect of her past that I found very interesting.  It came up while we sat on the hilltop strategically reviewing the ravine below us.  Daisy expressed empathy for Jim Balsaillie being bounced from the company that he founded.  Turning to me she recounted her despondency when she was ousted from her company.  You founded a company I asked with some disbelief?  Well where do you think the Daisy Mart came from she responded.  Contemplating the pairing of Daisy's rotound form with a convenience store really makes a lot of sense and I could not believe I had not made that link before now.  Well what happened I asked her.  I just couldn't grasp the concept of profit sharing...or sharing of any kind.  The shareholders discovered the hard way that you really do not want to get between me and a chocolate bar Daisy tells me.  According to them I took the 'dog eat dog' competition model to new heights....

Comments

Popular Posts