Drama Queen

As the pace in our exercising picks up, Rose advises us in circle time that our foot care becomes ever more important.  Our nails must be neatly maintained by regularly clipping them.  I know this and am eager to demonstrate my prowess to the group.  Whipping out my handy dandy scissors, I effortlessly show the group how I can quickly and efficiently clip my nails.  When I am finished, I look up at the other members of the group to see an awkward silence.  Daisy clears her throat, borrows my scissors and demonstrates the true art of nail clipping.  Apparently I have totally misunderstood this process which should include howling and yelping.  It is best to be as loud as you can in order to convince the neighbours that an entire limb is being loped off rather than the tip of a toenail.  If you can bite someone in the process, even better.  After finishing her magnificent performance, Daisy tells me there is nothing wrong with being a drama queen.

Comments

Popular Posts