Global Warming

This weather trend is causing some confusion within our group.  They are in a real quandry over when to start their winter coats.  I am told that I am lucky as I just need to put on my warm coat when the weather gets cold.  Apparently the rest of the group requires some lead up time.  Daisy took this opportunity to extoll the benefits of fat pockets to a very lean Austin.  According to Daisy, her fat pockets give her some time to grow her coat without freezing and she chastizes Austin for not eating more.  Monty advises the group that, in a state of utter confusion, he grew his winter jacket in July during the last two years.  He strongly advises against this.  When I left the group Austin was near hysterics after noticing that he had no fur on his stomache and Daisy was using the opportunity to eat his food.

Comments

Popular Posts