Hounds, Heritage and Haggis

Everyday I am amazed to discover new talents within my whole health group.  Like this morning for instance.  Who  knew that Daisy could pop the cap off a beer bottle with her bare gums and then down the beer in a single gulp.  As I stood there slack jawed at this feat, Daisy defensively retorts that it is Robbie Burns Day.  When I finally regain my composure, I tell Daisy that even I know that Beagles have a British heritage not a Scottish one.  There you go pigeon holing people again, Daisy responds.  She continues to tell me that she perfers to leave her options open to celebrate all cultures and their customs.  She further expounds that if we would just take the time to understand each other then we will have a much greater appreciation for our multicultural world.  More love and less hate, Daisy shouts out joyously on her alcohol high.  Oh and by the way, she adds, I did a quick count of your beer stock and there is no way you have enough on hand for me to properly celebrate St. Patricks Day.  Now where's that haggis?

Comments

Popular Posts