Platters of Food

Rose arrived at group session this morning with a platter of donuts.  Daisy was thrilled and as she bit into her second donut, she congratulated Rose on finally remembering the food platter.  Rose tells Daisy that she really only remembered the platter when our new neighbour the cougar mentioned that he likes his beagles plump.  Well that got the group talking.  Monty wanted to know if the cougar had indicated how he felt about plump Labs.  He wondered if Rose might pass along to the cougar that fat Labs can leave a bad after taste.  I didn't hear Rose's response because Austin was busy tugging on my pant leg and asking if I could knit his sweater out of a light weight yarn.  He does not want to look too bulky in the field.  When I noticed that Daisy had frozen in place, mid-chew, I finally took the situation in hand.  I tell Rose that she owes Daisy an apology.  It is not nice to tease, I tell Rose.  You are right, Rose agrees.  It is not nice to tease and I am very sorry Daisy if you thought I was teasing you, Rose says while offering Daisy another donut.

Comments

Popular Posts