Winter Warfare

So Monty asks me this morning as he heads out the door into the cold if I would mind if he just stayed in and did his business on the dining room floor.  Alarmed, I tell Monty that I would mind very much.  To help Monty get in the right frame of mind, I counsel him to pretend he is a member of the Canadian Armed Forces doing his winter warfare training.  This perks the interest of the entire group who believe this training may come in handy with our new neighbour the cougar and they insist on more details.  I tell them that members of the forces go up to the Arctic where it is like -80 or something and they have to live outside in tents and demonstrate that they can survive in a cold climate.  The hardest part of the course is getting their business done in the cold weather which, according to the Relief Guy, is made even more challenging by the white camouflage suit they have to wear.  If they can't do their business in the cold weather, they don't pass.  Monty can't even imagine doing that in a white suit.  He says he has enough troubles with his lemony yellow suit.  Tell me about it,  Rose responds.  Having a white stomache is a nightmare. I am just cleaning and cleaning and cleaning all day long.  Why some days all I do is clean and sleep.  Austin isn't sure what colour his stomache is and asks us to help him out.  I tell Austin it looks like a beigey pink colour but Monty thinks it might be more of a nude colour which leads into a debate on whether nude is in fact a colour.  Our musings are interrupted by Daisy suddenly yelling 'I PASS' from somewhere behind us.

Comments

Popular Posts